PO Box 12315
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing the new version on our website.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION LA COLLECTS
- Contact information including email address, phone number, names, gender, organisation, role.
- Connection information including linkages and referrals between people.
- Financial information including amounts paid to LA, donated to LA, or received by LA.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Subscribing to LA’s e-newsletter via the website, in-person or other means.
- Registering for LA’s programs of events (eg. performances, workshops, lectures)
- Purchasing a ticket for LA’s programs of events via a ticketing system (eg Eventbrite)
- Making an online enquiry.
- Making an individual donation to LA.
- Becoming a sponsor.
- Submitting a proposal to LA.
- Providing written feedback to LA.
- Through agreements with programming partners to add addresses to our mailing lists.
- Images of persons might be collected during documentation of an LA performance.
- If you become a LA Associate, Volunteer or Board Member.
WHY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- For communicating about upcoming programs and services offered by LA and its partners.
- For documenting LA performances and events.
- To communicate with staff, artists, associates, volunteers, or Board Members.
- Notifying changes of program details.
- To market upcoming events.
- For market research purposes.
- To market online services.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURACY
- Advise us if you become aware of any errors in your personal information.
- Advise of any changes in their personal details, such as address, email address and phone number.
At any time, any person has the right:
- To know what personal information LA holds about them and how it has been used.
- To correct or alter any personal information LA holds about them.
- To have the personal information about them erased.
- To make a request or inquiry, write to email@example.com